BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Rest and Recovery

I'm still resting and recovering from my surgery.  I feel pretty good, but still depend on the pain pills every 4 hours.  I will visit the surgeon on Wednesday morning for him to possibly remove one of the drain tubes.  Let me apologize from the start for my choppy wording.  My thinking is a bit sporadic.

The girls are doing much better now that I'm home and sound and look more myself.  I'm being carefully guarded by my caregivers.  :-)  Let's just say, they're waiting on my hand and foot.  This is very strange for me since I'm usually the one running around doing things for everyone else.

I expected to hear from the surgeon yesterday about my pathology report, but did not.  Hopefully I will hear from him today.  From that report, we'll know the condition of the other lymph nodes and I can be properly staged.

Here is some pictures of me with Sarah.  They were taken this morning.


4 comments:

Rena Gammon said...

Karen,

You're looking as beautiful as ever! Praying for your speedy recovery and praising God for your wonderful smile!

All my love,
Rena'

Suzanne S. said...

You look wonderful!!! I hope you are enjoying being waited on as much as you can because I am sure you won't need it pretty soon!! Can't wait to see you!! Hopefully on Tuesday!!

Kidcraze said...

You sure look comfy in that chair!
It is so wonderful to see you with a beautiful smile. I hope that peace is truly surrounding your heart and soul during this time of turbulence.

Yay for loved ones who are able and willing to take good care of you during this time. You've trained them all these years and now you get to sit back and see the fruit of your work.

Mrsphylpie said...

Karen you are looking very good and well-rested. What a difference a wonderful and loving family can make!!

Love Ya
Phyllis