BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Infection??

Last night was long and painful.  I had pain, headache, low fever, and other unusual symptoms.  This morning I peeked at my drain tube site and it appears to be infected.  So, it looks like it will come out today after all.  Drain output is good though (only 20 CCs yesterday), so that shouldn't be a problem.  I guess 2.5 weeks was just too long for it to be in there.  I'll go to the surgeon's office at 2pm.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Mrsphylpie said...

Sorry you didn't sleep well but it's only going to get better. I'm sure your appointment went well today and things are going to get better. Just to comment on your hair......I would really like to see more of your pretty face....maybe shorter like your own!! Love You Karen

Anonymous said...

Karen, I am so glad to hear you got that tube out. Sorry about the pain and infection...thats no fun. I bet you will feel much better in 48 hours. Hang in there..Hugs, Colleen