BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Three Down, Five to Go

Round 3 was pretty good, on-site.  I didn't try to read anything while receiving my treatment, so the loopiness was better.  However, I've felt slightly queasy with a light headache today, which is unusual for Day 1.  I took a Tylenol and will take an anti-nausea pill tonight. 

In our family, we traditionally take the birthday person out to dinner at the place of their choice.  Today is Terry's birthday, but we're going to have a wonderful meal here at home.  I'd feel guilty if it were one of the kids, but I know Terry doesn't mind.  In fact, he probably even prefers it this way.

Well, I better log off now.  Reading doesn't feel too good right now.  Thanks for your continued prayers!

1 comments:

Kim Chapman said...

Love you to pieces!!! Can't wait to spend the week with your girls. I get Sarah in my cabin!!