BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Round 3

Round 3 has really kicked my tail.  Usually, I feel almost normal by day 5, but today has been tough.  I had planned to go to Arkansas with my mother today, but I just couldn't do it.  We'll have to try again tomorrow morning. 

I may have overdone it yesterday by going with Terry to take the girls to camp.  I'm glad I went though.  The campground is beautiful!!!  To think, I had planned to go to camp this year as a staff member.  My, how things changed.  This summer is unlike any other, but at least the girls are having some normalcy.  :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,
I'm glad you are blogging about what you are going thru. Been missing seeing you at church and it helps to know what to pray for when you write what is going on. Guess your "camp" this summer is to camp out at home and focus on fighting and healing. Praying for you. Hang in there and remember, when the going get's tough, the tough go to Sonic ;-)
love, Maggi

Anonymous said...

Karen, I pray that you are feeling better today. God only knows your struggles and I can only trust that He will see you through this difficult time. My heart is with you and Terry and so are my sincere prayers. Wait on your change to come for it is on the way! Much love to you and fam.

Hugs, Lena.