BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Good Week

I am having a pretty good week.  I still have pain, but it's not bad enough to warrant pain medicine during the day.  I realize it will be a while before I feel like my old self - probably even a year after all treatment is complete.  I've heard conflicting opinions about the effects of radiation therapy.  Some say it's a "breeze" while others say it will leave you feeling exhausted.  I'm optimistic.  I think it will be better than chemo.  Come to think of it, the people who said it was exhausting didn't have to have chemo; while those who had chemo said it was a "breeze".  Hmmm...  Round 7 is Thursday.  Bring it on!

"On Christ, the solid rock, I stand
all other ground is sinking sand.
All other ground is sinking sand."


3 comments:

Mrsphylpie said...

Karen you are AWESOME!!! You look GREAT!!! phyllis

Anonymous said...

That's the spirit! The Lord is certain to see you through it all.

barbara stafford said...

On Christ the Solid Rock you stand Karen! We will continue to lift up you and your family for God's amazing grace to cover you all and complete restoration for you to a healthy body.
Love the spirit in you.
Barbara Stafford