BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Glass Half Full

People usually dwell on the many negatives of chemotherapy, but I’d like to list my TOP 5 BENEFITS of undergoing chemotherapy.

#5 – Family members are more likely to help with housework, often without even asking.

#4 – Saying “I don’t feel like cooking tonight” is not frowned upon.

#3 – Frequent visitors!!

#2 – Sense of helplessness equals greater dependence on God. It’s comforting to rest in His arms, knowing that He’s in complete control.

#1 – Nothing beats the summer heat like a bald head under the A/C!!

Have a wonderful week! I certainly intend to. :-)

4 comments:

Mrsphylpie said...

KAREN.....Now I feel guilty..LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

When you were first diaganosed with cancer Alma asked for prayer for you. My husband (Cecil) and I haven't missed a day praying for the Lord's will for you and strength for you to do his will. I hope you don't mind, but I gave you blog address to a friend of mine whose husband was diagonosed about 2 weeks later and she has told me how much yourcourage, faith, and outlook has helped them So, see, you're still doing God's work. Truly He does work in mysterious ways. Nita Bradshaw

Kidcraze said...

I love your attitude! :)

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze me.