BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

One More Day

This time tomorrow, I'll be taking my last swig of water before midnight.  After that, it's to bed then to surgery Monday morning. 

I think I'm a little bit anxious.  I'm in a daze this weekend.  Nothing really on my mind... just dragging.  Tomorrow morning, when I go to church, it will be the last time I'll have to wear my prosthesis.  Wow!  I am excited about getting this reconstruction over with, but I'm not excited about the painful recovery it will require.  Feel free to keep me in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen, I saw you this morning but didn't get to you to hug you before you left. I'm praying for you, your surgeons and your recovery. You've come a long way and God is still right by your side. Take your time recovering and heal quickly! Love, Maggi

Janice said...

Hi Karen!

I'm praying for your recovery.
Just "smile."

Love ya!

Janice