BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Ouch!

Well, I did so well for so long, but here comes the pain!!  It kicked in Sunday night, and it hasn't let up.  My skin is very dark, tender, and even feels "leathery" in some spots.  The good news is, tomorrow will be my last day to receive radiotherapy in the sore areas.  Wednesday and thereafter, I'll only receive radiation at the scar.  The doctor gave me a prescription today to begin healing the sore areas.  The end is in sight...only 6 more to go! 

I found this wonderful book at the library titled Living Well Beyond Breast Cancer.  It addresses the holistic approach to healing after all treatment is complete.  I don't plan to read the entire book right now.  I just wanted to browse it before buying it.  If you're fighting breast cancer, I highly recommend it for you as well.

0 comments: