BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"Above the Curve"

Well, I'm halfway through radiation treatments, and in the words of my doctor yesterday, I'm doing very well with regard to skin damage.  Yay!!  I asked him is this meant I'd probably not have burning and/or blistering, and he said it's still a little too early to say that for sure, but that I was definitely "above the curve".  He thinks I'm in good shape to have reconstruction in mid-January - if the plastic surgeon says the same and if I choose to.  I felt great all day yesterday, but today was a different story.  I was tired from the time I left radiation and slept a couple of hours today.  Tomorrow, I see my oncologist and have Herceptin after my radiation treatment.  There's a real good chance I won't feel too energetic tomorrow afternoon.  :-)

0 comments: