BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just Waiting

One week from today, I'll undergo surgery.  I'm ready, but then again I'm not looking forward to the outcome.  Sometimes, we just do what needs to be done and make the most of it.  Thankfully, today's medical technology is awesome and can make experiences like these less burdensome than in the past.  Thanks again for the prayers. I'm still doing well.

"He has said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.' Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me." - 2 Corinthians 12:9

7 comments:

Mrsphylpie said...

Karen can't amagine...but keep posting your thoughts everyday please. Love you and praying!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a good friend to your parents and I would like to say you get your wonderful and inspiring outlook on life from them, but on second thought maybe they got their greatness from you. You seem to be a person who make every-
ones life BETTER just by knowing you. Our prayers are with you and with God in your corner you'll win this fight. Guaranteed!! Nita Bradshaw

Kim Chapman said...

God is going to use you mightily through this, my friend!!

Mrsphylpie said...

"I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me.."
Philippians 4:13

Anonymous said...

I go to svcc and i just learned of a service that you may or may not be aware of. Maybe you could pass on the info as well. Blessings!

http://www.cleaningforareason.org/

Suzanne S. said...

Stay strong Karen! God has you in His hands and will keep you safe. Cancer is no match for His power!!! I'll see you Monday night with your dinner!!

Karen said...

Phyllis, Kim, and Suzanne: You ladies are so encouraging!

Mrs. Bradshaw: Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comment. Your prayers and support mean so much to me!!

Anonymous: Thanks for the link. I've heard of this service. I will keep this information handy.