BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another Consultation and More Bloodwork

Tomorrow, I will meet my plastic surgeon to discuss my many options.  Funny, I never thought I'd ever see a plastic surgeon for anything.  I made the mistake of googling "breast reconstruction" and viewing a few before and after pictures.  Hmmm... Hard to picture.  But, I hear these surgeons can really do great things. Also, I will go to the hospital for pre-admission paperwork and bloodwork.  I'll update again later tomorrow.

3 comments:

Mrsphylpie said...

Karen my sister you are teaching me how to handle situations that are out of our control with such a wonderful spirit!! I'm thinking crying can be part of the process because I can't help it!! You're doing great....thanks for this opportunity!!

Kidcraze said...

Oooh, what an opportunity......you get to choose your size :) Having always been rather flat myself it sounds a little enticing if we can joke about such things.
So, does your hubby get a vote?

Seriously, my friend finished her reconstruction last summer and she looks amazing. You'd never know the difference.......at least with her clothes on, I haven't seen her otherwise!

Praying for you!
Tracy

Belinda said...

I was just making sure that I could comment, Karen. Loving these updates, and praying for you.