BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Surgery...Done

My surgery was yesterday morning and it went well.  I'm covered in bandages for a while and on pain meds and antibiotics.  I slept all the way to Pine Bluff after the surgery, and I get to recover at home with my entire family.  I'm a very happy person right now.  Hopefully, this will be the last of my cancer surgeries/treatments.  I feel like I'm about to close this chapter of my journey.  Hallelujah!!  I'm having surgery soreness and lots of throat pain, but I'm treating it as best I can.  I may not be able to eat much Thanksgiving dinner today, but maybe by the weekend my throat will allow it.  Pardon my ramblings, but pain meds can do that to me.  Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad your last surgery/treatment is done and you were able to recover at home in PB. Sorry your team lost to LSU. I was at my brother's in TX and they watched the game and pulled for LSU. I kept yelling "go hogs" for you :) Praying you recover quickly and as painlessly as possible. Maggi