BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 21, 2011

Another Surgery

Update:  Well, the abdominal pains are still there and still a mystery.  I've had a CT Scan and even went to a GI doc to explore possibilities.  They started a round of tests too.  I will probably call my oncologist again to have that MRI done since it's still here after 3+ weeks.

Surgery:  As far as I know, the outpatient surgery is still on for Wednesday.  My surgeon wants to see me tomorrow to discuss the abdominal pain I've had.  It's not in an incision spot, so I think we'll have this one as planned.  This procedure will start at 7:30 and will last about 3 hours.  I hope to be home by 3:00 or so and feeling pretty normal in 1 day or so.  Hopefully, I'll have an appetite for Thursday's dinner.  ;-)  On a side note, I find that I'm tired don't want to go to bed like I usually do around 9:00.  It may be some anxiety about the procedure. As usual, prayers are appreciated.  Thank you.

0 comments: