BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 4, 2010

One Down, Seven to Go

I've completed my first round of treatment and I'm doing okay.  I've had only a couple mild side effects, but nothing to slow me down so far.  This was no surprise since I've been told that each rounds tends to be tougher on the patient.

I will have a pretty slow weekend.  The Neulasta injection I received today may give me some trouble over the next few days.  I've been told that it can cause body aches like the flu for days after the shot.  We shall see.

I bought this t-shirt and can't wait to wear it proudly!


 "...the joy of the LORD is your strength."- Nehemiah 8:10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen, you are in our prayers. Love you! B and P

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you everyday. LOVE the tee shirt...:) Hugs, Colleen

Kidcraze said...

Love the shirt and the attitude.
You are going to conquer this!