BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

BC Fighters



As I sit here preparing my mind for Saturday's festivities, I will try to list all the breast cancer survivors that I know personally and will be walking in honor of this Saturday.  It's a long list,  but hey, isn't that wonderful???????

SV Church:
Tricia L.
LeAn R.
Bettye L.
Corrine G.
Liz C.
Charlotte B.
Denise H.
Kathy G.
Carol
Rhonda B.

Central Church:
Valerie P.
Laverne W.
Susan H.

Friends and Family:
Veronica S.
Denise W.
Regina B.
Janice B.
Patty R.

Thankfully, I don't know very many who have succumbed to this disease.  Here are the ladies in whose memory I'll be walking Saturday:
Carolyn T.
Dorothy H.
Andrea B.
Barbara J.
Glenda

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen, it's been a long road for you to get to here and you've walked that road with grace and dignity. You have such faith and have been an inspiration. Good luck and Godspeed on Saturday!
Maggi