BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Resting and OT

Since my last post, I have finished radiation, begun healing, and started occupational therapy.  The radiation oncologist thought he may have seen some swelling in my hand, so he referred me to a physical therapist for evaluation.  There was some swelling in my right hand and shoulder, so I'll have 5-6 sessions of OT to improve range of motion and prevent lymphedema. So now, I am finished with treatment.  {Yippee!!!}  I'll rest and have an evaluation with my plastic surgeon next week and my PET/CT scan on Dec. 21st. 

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm so glad treatment is over for you! You have been amazing though this...Love you

Kidcraze said...

Celebrating with you that you are finished with radiation!!!!

Hoping for an even bigger celebration when you have your scan. Praying for your complete healing.