BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

I hope you're enjoying your Christmas holiday.  I certainly am!  I've been pretty busy, but I've had my lazy moments as well.  At this point, I should be living leisurely the rest of the week.  :-)

Yesterday, I realized something.  I feel pretty normal again.  There was a time this summer when I couldn't imagine ever feeling "good" again.  I had grown so accustomed to the discomforts.  It's a real blessing.  My energy is up, my appetite is where it should be, my taste buds are back to normal, oh, and I finally retired the wig.  LOL... Yes, I did.  Sunday was my first day going out - even to church - without a wig.  It was scary, but felt really good.  My hair has filled out quite nicely.  It's still pretty straight, but quite a bit longer than when I last posted pictures.  I'll post more very soon.

Merry Christmas to you!!  All my love...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!! So glad you are feeling more back to normal. Hope you, Terry and the girls have a wonderful Christmas. Love, Maggi