BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rough Week - Prayers Please

It's been a difficult week for me, emotionally.  I'm dealing with many residual effects of the cancer (non-physical stuff).  I guess you can say, I'm feeling faith "growing pains".  Throughout this cancer journey, I've lost a lot of things, and with each loss, I've learned to trust in God all the more.  I know God is (and will be) glorified through all this.  I just need your prayers in the midst of it all.  Thank you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you Karen. Sometimes it isn't until we are safely out of the fire that we have time to actually think about the fire and deal with the thoughts, feelings and fears. God is glorified thru your faith. Oh, and Sonic is always a good place to go for emotional healing ;)
Maggi